Winter Go

Fall 🍂

Fall is almost here and I couldn’t be more excited to pack away my shorts and layer on those sweaters. I wanted to share some of my favorite trends coming up this season for fall.









1.) Seeing Red: One of the big colors for fall is shades of red. Whether it’s wine, oxblood, burgundy, marsala, I am all over it from head to toe. I love the shade of this dress so much I’m making it do double duty this season and wearing it as a top too. 😛 Can’t wait to wear this color from head (love this hat) to toe (great fringe detail on this heel) this upcoming season. Also love this bag!

am ENTHUSIASTIC! 
just placed my order. 
And how incredible is this coat? Red J
ackets irritate me. 
They are stunning!


What are some of your favourite styles that are still popular this season?

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks

Popular Posts