Winter Go

Fall 🍂

Fall is almost here and I couldn’t be more excited to pack away my shorts and layer on those sweaters. I wanted to share some of my favorite trends coming up this season for fall.









1.) Seeing Red: One of the big colors for fall is shades of red. Whether it’s wine, oxblood, burgundy, marsala, I am all over it from head to toe. I love the shade of this dress so much I’m making it do double duty this season and wearing it as a top too. 😛 Can’t wait to wear this color from head (love this hat) to toe (great fringe detail on this heel) this upcoming season. Also love this bag!

I am ENTHUSIASTIC! 
I just placed my order. 
And how incredible is this coat? Red J
ackets irritate me. 
They are stunning!


What are some of your favourite styles that are still popular this season?

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks

Popular Posts